Take Back Your Amazon Seller Account.
After helping hundreds of suspended and banned Amazon sellers get reinstated, Cynthia Stine knows how sellers get in trouble...and how they get out.
This book explains how her team at eGrowth Partners does it, and how you can too.
- 15 concrete steps you can take NOW to keep your account in good shape with Amazon.
- Dirty tricks other sellers play to kick you off the platform - and how you can fight back.
- The different kinds of account suspensions and why product quality suspensions are so prevalent right now.
- What all those vague and confusing Amazon terms mean like "inauthentic" and the difference between "denied" and "banned."
- Why Amazon doesn't like drop-shipping, liquidators, or discount stores as sources of inventory.
- How you can get your account clean and keep it clean with Amazon.
- The essential customer reports and messages you need to read and act on every week.
- Real stories from real Amazon sellers - just like you.
If you are an Amazon seller, get Suspension Prevention. Cynthia and her professional team are who we turn to when advising our global community of Amazon selling students. This book is your 'suspension prevention strategy'.”Proven Amazon CourseJimCockrum.com
You want this book in your Amazon arsenal. It distills thousands of hours of reinstatement consulting experience down to exactly what a third-party seller needs to keep from being suspended.”
CEO ScanPowerAuthor, Online Arbitrage and Retail Arbitrage
Suspension Prevention: Get Reinstated and Protect Your Amazon Seller Account is a 'must read' for any Amazon seller."
eBay Powerseller, Amazon Top 10% SellerAuthor and Trainer
Cynthia's tips and suggestions for Amazon third-party sellers in Suspension Prevention are amazing.”
Director of Business Development SellerLabsFeedback Genius
As a long-time Amazon seller, I didn't think there was anything new for me to learn...but I got a lot from Cynthia's book. My account is stronger and cleaner now."
Seller since 2002